|Please note: Application Process is Currently Closed.
Age and Residency Criteria
- Birth to 21 years
- Must reside in Southern New Jersey; Cumberland, Camden, Gloucester, Burlington, Cape May, Salem, and/or Atlantic County.
Medically Fragile and/or Special Needs Criteria
Technologically dependent in one or more of the following areas:
- Mechanical Ventilation
- Oxygen Dependency
Moderate to severe (or greater) developmental or acquired delay/disorder in one or more of the following areas:
- Gross Motor
- Fine Motor
Documentation Required in Addition to Application
*Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to: (856) 489-1169.
- A letter from the appropriate professional verifying the medical &/or developmental delay/disability criteria met, as well as the exact item requested and how it will be of benefit for your child. (* If request is for an iPad, letter must confirm that iPad has already been used successfully in school, therapy, evaluation, etc.)
- Specific information for the item requested (ie. the catalog page with description and price, price quote from company, etc.) along with exact vendor name check would be made out to if approved (ie. a copy of the order form, etc)
Important Information | iPad Requests
*Please read before applying.
ALL iPad requests must have back-up documentation that the child is already able to successfully use the device (ie. in therapy, formal evaluation, etc.) in order to be considered.
2 Available Options | Please do not add special cases, etc. to the request – thank you! iPads are iPad2 wi-fi/16GB and may be refurbished models. (full warranty included)
- Basic Model iPad with AppleCare & Smartcase (additional related items cannot be added to request)
- Basic Package + 1 AAC app *Only eligible to be requested if/when an Augmentative Communication Evaluation has recommended it and it is one of the apps on our (limited) list.